Tuesday, March 25, 2008

all of the joys of young people in love...

Because today is sad and dreary, and some of us are feeling particularly soggy, I thought I'd share some pretty and cosy images of my future house, which I've fleeced from the various design blogs I frequent:








From the top: Still life from Saipua, mirror from fine little day, patchwork chair from Squint via Oh Joy!, bird plate from Saipua, plant from Lena Corwin, bookshelf from Please Be Still via Poppy Talk, wall by Maxwell Loren Holyoke-Hirsch via my love for you is a stampede of horses.


Actually, I've already achieved the dream of the rainbow bookshelf, obsessively, compulsively last night at 2am:





I even share a book with the above (can you guess which?).

Also, just for you, a salad made with left over vegies from last night's roast lamb:

Simply warm the vegies in the microwave, and serve on a bed of rocket and baby spinach with feta, olives, parmesan and a dressing made from balsamic, olive oil and mint sauce. mmmm.

1 comment:

Jen Renninger said...

ha ha!!

Thats my bookshelf in your collection! I just happened on your blog and lo and behold you have a picture of my bookshelf!

so funny...