Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sing Me Out The Window



About 6 years ago i was up late listening to Artery on Triple J pinning after some boy, when i met with the most amazing sound. Light, simple and very pretty, the song i was listening to gave me both hope for the future and a renewed interest in things that lay outside my room. I was listening to Green Grass of Tunnel by Múm, a band that very quickly developed into one of my favourites.


If you are unfamiliar with their music, I guess it would usually be classed in the genre of minimalist electronica. It's charactorised by lovely beats, gorgeous warm strings, pretty bells and airy vocals. They are wonderful and are playing a show in Sydney tonight that I am quite upset to be missing.

Green_Grass_Of_Tunnel

dancing_behind_my_eyelids

i_m_9_today

No comments: