Sunday, June 22, 2008

Morning Mix


The Pillowig by Youn Joo Paek

This is the mix I've been waking up to lately, which, thanks to my shiny new job, has been a little earlier than ideal. In fact, prior to said job, mornings scarcely existed to me at all, so you can understand, friends, that I might need something extra special to make rolling out of bed bearable.

So this is my version of a strong cup of coffee, without the unpleasant aftertaste or mid-morn crash, and has become part of my rather sacred morning ritual. It may or may not have been produced by someone with whom I may or may not be in an intimate relationship of sorts, but I promise that I'm only posting it because I simply love it, and want to share it with you, my lovelies. May it impart a touch of magic to your mornings* too.

Tracklist:
1. The Dixie Cups - Iko Iko

2. Ratatat - Wildcat
3. CocoRosie - Rainbow Warriors

4. Chromatics - I Want Your Love

5. Chicks on Speed- Wordy Rappinghood

6. Glass Candy - Miss Broadway
7. Belle and Sebastian - Your Cover's Blown

8. Hercules and Love Affair (feat. Antony) - Blind

9. Chromatics - Hands in the Dark

10. Mu - Destroying Human Nature

11. Cut Copy - Future

Tom Tomz - Micromix (Mega Upload - left click through to link, follow instructions).


*The Morning Mix is also advisable taken at any time of day.

No comments: