Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Womesticles.



So you're out and about in the busy metropolis that is where you live (unfortunately for me that is Canberra). You're about to meet a friend for some type of caffeinated beverage when you are suddenly stopped dead in your tracks. Crossing the road directly in front of you is a guy that is so ugly he somehow manages to move last night's chicken lasagna from your stomach to your mouth in one terrifying lurch. Then it hits you, that guy totally looks like an old lesbian.

If you've had an experience like this before, you're obviously not alone. My brilliant house-mate Nathan came across the million dollar blog find, 'Men who look like old lesbians'. But as Nathan informs me, they're probably not that ugly, they've just never really been loved. So there you have it, if you're not loved you're going to end up looking like an old, ugly, lesbian.


Since this post opens a whole case of un-P.C whoop ass, i feel like i should probably let you all know that i'm usually a quite an unprejudiced person. No, that's a lie. I think these guys are douche-bags*.


* I couln't live with myself leaving the last word of my post as the most vile 'C' word of the english language. Yes, i am soft.

No comments: