Friday, October 17, 2008

Senior Stylin'



My thesis is due in three days. I am equally excited and terrified at the prospect of being rid of it. In fact, I think I am writing this post right now in order to procrastinate from finishing my thesis (which, to be honest, could be done in a few short hours), because I actually, kinda, don't want to let it go. My life will feel so...empty. I mean, honestly, what am I going to do with myself if not procrastinate from thesis writing? Seriously, suggestions?

Well, if nothing else, I have dozens of recipes planned to share with you as soon as I birth this creature which has been inhabiting my mind, body and soul for the past
nine months (coincidence, no?), and reclaim my camera. I even have some incredibly speedy sweet ones, for a change, and maybe even one or two of Mediterranean leanings (as apposed to non-descript 'fusion' asian). Who would have thought?

But, in the mean time, I leave you with this fabulous fashion site. It gives further verification to my long held belief that people are, indisputably, most fabulous in their seventies.

No comments: