I'm sorry we've neglected you all so much of late, but we've all been really terribly busy. My blogging babes are weighed down both with uni and discovering the joys of 'inner city living', while i've been working on a 'life cleanse' of sorts.
Winter has been getting me down. I don't enjoy feeling cold and my goldern locks miss the sun. Gloom and doom had firmly settled upon Jaimieville, so i decided it was in my best interest to shake things up somewhat.
So far my 'life shake' is très sucessful (unlike that song 'Shake It' by Metro Station. Could that song be any worse or any more stuck in my head?). I've some amazing job opportunities in the works and my little soul feels far less clutered.
Profusion by Kenneth Webb
3) A Sweet Summer's Night On Hammer Hill- Jens Lekman
4) They Made Frogs Smoke 'Til They Exploded- múm
5) Unless It's Kicks- Okkervil River
6) You Can't Hurry Love- The Supremes
7) The Magic Position- Patrick Wolf
8) Bottle Rocket- The Go! Team