Saturday, October 10, 2009

Summer Snail Mail


There are few materialistic joys greater in this world than receiving a much anticipated brown paper package tied up with string in the mail. The other day, I was woken up when the boy dropped one such package on my head. It was like Christmas.

The package contained two tops and a skirt I bought from the very amazing Moicun store. They're all made out of hippie products like soy and bamboo and organic cotton, and feel wonderful. They were also heavily discounted, which feels even more wonderful.

Only the skirt is too small, which feels less than wonderful. But I'm determined to make it work, even if it means spending an exessive amount at a tailor. I'm totally invisioning it with a bright yellow tank top. I'm totally going to get into bright contrasty colours this summer: vivid coral and pale blue, bright orange and teal, neon green and plum.

Wierd to think that Summer is only a month and a half away. This Spring really has been pitiful. I feel as if I've been robbed of my favourite season. ROBBED!

No comments: