What a beautiful weekend!
I've spent the last hour trying to find something cool to post about. I've got nothing. So instead i'm going to let you in on some (un)interesting facts;
1. Eric is my dream boat. Yes Eric, you may dominate me when ever you please.
2. My house is pretty much filled with bugs.
3. Everyone who is anyone has been in in CSI Miami. Nick believes it's part of the circuit of TV shows that people need to be in before coming famous (FYI, we do not condone this TV show).
10361.) I'm scared there won't be another you.
10359.) I hate that it was so easy for you to put aside your feelings. I just wish that you'd follow your heart this time. Please don't be afraid.
10354.) I don't know who I am anymore, I have lost my grip on reality.
4. You know you are getting over things when you no longer identify with every secret on Blog Secret.
Ugh. Why are you still whinging?!
5. Asian horror films are generally better than their American remakes.
6. Everyone has already gone to see Ponyo and i am forced to see it dateless.
6. Today was a great day for a picnic.
7. Our bandwidth has massively failed, so no more songs (until i sort something new out... I have a plan).
I've been bogged down with assessment, hence my absence, but promise to be more present this week.
Have a good week chums.