Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Distractions and your mum



What's keeping me up late at night? Fashion blogs. I have discovered they are the best thing to distract myself from the fact that I can't sleep because of the friggin' heat. As well as distracting myself from terrible "what am I doing with my life" thoughts. The worst.

My current obsessions:

{Lulu and your mom} Love Lulu's style and her sassy attitude (oh geez, I feel like such a grandma when I use phrases like 'sassy' to describe people)

{Chictopia.com} Fashion community. Incidentally co-founded by Lulu of Lulu and your mom. I've been aware of it for awhile but have never looked properly, until recently. Extremely addictive.

{Go Fug Yourself} I don't know if I have mentioned this blog before, but it's very funny. Girls ragging on celebrities outfits. Not for everyone, but I think it's brilliant.

{glamcanyon} Combining the best of Facehunter and The CobraSnake.

I hope these keep you as occupied as they do me, or not. Sleep is also advisable, not everyone is unemployed like me. I'm off to watch Gossip Girl, much love to all!

P.S. Google image search never ceases to confuse me, when I typed in "Ya Mum", this monkey picture is what I got...so naturally I had to use it.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Next thing you know you'll be 'going to the Talkies' and referring to black people as 'coloureds', Granny Ness.

Vanessa said...

The cheek of you young whippersnappers!