Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dreaming is free


Have I ever told you guys how much I love Blondie? No? Well, let me amend that now. I love, love, love Blondie and more specifically Debbie Harry. LOVE. She is everything I am not, but secretly want to be.




The only times I have ever considered going blond are when I look at photos of Debbie Harry. Amazing, considering her hair often looked shocking in the 80s, but that is her awesome power.


I hadn’t listened to any Blondie for a while, but my love was rekindled, strangely enough, by these images from a magazine editorial inspired by Debbie Harry. Enjoy, along with a few of my favourite Blondie songs.






Thigh high boots are becoming more and more desirable to me. Uh oh.


MP3:Blondie - Dreaming
MP3: Blondie - One Way or Another
MP3:Blondie - Hanging On the Telephone
MP3:Blondie - Sunday Girl

No comments: