Monday, January 3, 2011

Number One New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Millionaires!

I hope everyone had a fabulously crazy New Years Eve full of resolutions. Mine was spent at Falls Festival dancing away to The National (no, really) and partaking of the joys of camping; collapsing tents, sunburn, annoying drunk people, ridiculous temperatures and friends dislocating their shoulders.

Despite being broke and slightly directionless, I have a feeling 2011 is going to be a great year. Full of new experiences, new opportunities, new people and new places. I can't wait!

Thank you so much for continuing to read our little blog (you guys are THE BEST!) and here's to another year of hopefully less intermittent posting.

In the meantime I hope you enjoy these super videos I may have stolen from various friends facebook pages...



No comments: